How employee engagement affects the bottom line

June 12, 2012 Achievers

“Did you know that employee engagement is no longer a competitive advantage but a basic organizational requirement to achieve business results? 71% of American workers are ‘not engaged’ or ‘actively disengaged’ in their work. This leaves 29% of American workers who are engaged or involved in and enthusiastic about their work. Implement a strong rewards and recognition program to boost productivity which will ultimately lead to increased profits and business results.” BX Business Week http://bx.businessweek.com/employee-engagement

Previous Article
How compliance can stifle employee engagement
How compliance can stifle employee engagement

Do you ever wonder why the most engaged employees learn from mistakes, take risks, and come up with clever ...

Next Article
Why employee recognition is such a hot topic
Why employee recognition is such a hot topic

There is nothing we love more than sharing the positive impacts of employee engagement, which incorporates ...